Friday, December 02, 2011

Our Trip To The Morris Museum

At the museum I saw an old oven, babies and trucks. It was great! - Riley

I learned that in the olden days it must have been a hard life. I saw an old bathtub, the oven, the iron, and a red gasoline tank.  I liked the cookies. - Avery

I saw old guns, skates, the gasoline mask and I like the medals. I learned that the bathtub was made out of metal. There were no computers. - Logan M.

The shoes were under the bed. I saw old coins, and an old scale. We sat in old school desks. I liked going to the museum. - Natasha

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Doing a class blog is such a good idea!!
I am sure the kids, parents and grandparents will really appreciate your effort! :)

andrew said...

iloved learning about the oleden days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!