Monday, March 12, 2012

100th Day


To celebrate 100th Day the grade 6 leadership class organized 9 stations for the K-2 students. They did a great job and we would like to thank Ms Wedel and the students for a super time! - Ms Martens



We did lots of fun activities. My favourite was making the fruit loop necklace. I had a really good time. Another one of my favourite stations was the face paint. I like 100th day almost as much as I like school. - Jill.



We had lots of fun and we did alot of games. We had to find the number 100, we had to skip for 100 times and there was face painting. - Natasha



I had fun at the basketball station. You had to throw a basketball into the garbage can. We had to do it 100 times. There was skipping and fruit loop necklaces. It was fun. - Leeya

2 comments:

Cassandra Penner said...

Hi Andrew's class

It looked like you had a lot of fun at 1ooth day.

I wish i was there :(





Cassandra

Anonymous said...

leeya i ilk the book