Monday, June 04, 2012

Field Trip To Kolodka Farm

We saw alpacas. It was cool. We got to go on a zip line and a nature walk. I liked the zip line and I liked when Ms Martens gave me an extra push. It was fun. Alpacas are cute. - Matteo

 It was fun going on the zip line and the nature walk. We saw alpacas and we got to spray the alpacas. This keeps them cool. We got to play and we did a craft. - Logan F.














We learned about alpacas. They are different from a llama. They are smaller. They are from the same family as a camel. They come from the Andes Mountains in South America. I liked the zip line and seeing the chickens and seeing the bunny rabbit. The nature walk was fun. - Aylie

I liked the nature walk and the zip line. We learned about the alpacas. They spit green sticky stuff.  I liked the chickens and the bunny. We made cookies and used alpaca hair to make a craft. We also ate lunch at the farm. - Liam P.

3 comments:

Andrew's mom said...

Hi 1/2 M class;

That video is amazing!! Was it hard to put all the fun you had into one short (and very fast :-) ) video? I think it must have been - but it looks GREAT!!!

I never knew they spit "green sticky stuff". I hope no one got spit at!! That wouldn't be much fun....yuck!

Looks like you all had a blast!

Keep blogging and having fun!!

Cassandra said...

Hey Ms. Martens class

Looked like you had a awesome time!!

I think it would be fun to have a zip line at your house.

I am trying to convince my mom ( it's not working ..... yet )

Mr. Skog said...

Hi 1/2M,

The video from your field trip is awesome! It looks like you had a great day! Thanks to Jill's mom and dad for hosting all of you. Great work!

Mr. Skog