Friday, September 07, 2012

Welcome Back to School!

Welcome to our 2012 - 2013 classroom blog. We are looking forward to another great year and have been discussing our hopes for our classroom.

Read below and watch the video.
Natasha - I hope we all have a great year.
Tate - I hope we can go to computer.
Riley - I hope I can zoom past people in gym.
Haylee- I hope everyone makes friends!
Molly - I hope all of us can make new friends in grade 1 and grade 3 and grade 2.
Anthony - I hope we all get along.
Ayden - I hope no one gets sick.
Hana - I hope everyone plays with their friends.
Alex - I hope we learn about science.
Cadance - I hope we do more experiments again.
Liam - I hope we play a lot of games in gym and learn all the things about health.
Devron - I hope everyone learns to read.
Tanner - I hope we make friends.
Nick - I hope we have sports.
Mark - I hope we learn a lot in computer.
Josia - I hope we play with a lot of friends.
Logan - I hope we can read chapter books.
Carl - I hope we have games day.
Hayden - I hope that people play safe.
Carol - I hope no one gets hurt in any grade.
Ms Martens - I hope everyone feels that our classroom is a safe place to learn and laugh. 

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Hello Ms. Martens class

have fun this year!!!!



from Andrew