Friday, December 21, 2012

Goodbye Josia! We will miss you!


Enjoying the Snow!
Josia is moving to Paraguay. We hope he has fun with his new friends.

I will miss playing soccer with you. - Hayden
Hope you have fun playing soccer in Paraguay. - Ayden
I hope you have fun playing basketball. - Anthony
Have fun in Paraguay. I will miss you. - Cadance
I will miss playing Lego with you. - Tate
I hope you have fun. - Riley
Have fun playing soccer. - Alex
I hope you have lots of friends. Have a great time. - Natasha
I will miss you. I hope you have fun playing with your new friends. - Devron
Have a nice day in Paraguay. - Carol
I will super miss you. - Liam
I will miss playing with you. - Mark
I hope you have a great time in Paraguay. - Hana
I am going to miss you. - Tanner
I hope you make a lot of friends. - Haylee
You are a great student and I am very glad that I was your teacher. - Ms Martens

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will miss you Josia, more than you can imagine.
Liam's Mom

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a great time in Paraguay! I will miss you Josia! - Molly

Andrew said...

wow! Paraguay is far away and it is bigger than I thought it would be. I looked on my map. It is by Brazil and Argentina. I hope he is having a good time. I bet you all miss him. I hope he finds friends fast!!!


from:Andrew