Sunday, February 24, 2013

Corn Snake

My dad got a snake for Christmas. His name is Giroux. He is our family present. He is a corn snake. He has cool skin and he is orange. He is two months old. He eats mice. They are frozen and then we put them in a warm bowl of water and then we feed them to him. When he grabs the mouse we let go. We like him a lot. His skin sheds. - Cadance

The corn snake was around my neck. It felt ticklish. I got to touch him on the tail and it felt really really smooth. He likes to hide out in his rock. He is from the grasslands. - Natasha

This was my first time seeing a corn snake. It's smooth. I touched it once and I didn't like it. It's Cadance's snake. It is a friendly snake and it doesn't have teeth. - Molly

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Hi Ms. Martens Class

really cool snake I wish I could wrap it around my neck! But I think that it is really gross that you give it frozen mice YUCK!!!


From:Andrew