Saturday, May 24, 2014

Field Trip




We took a bus to the Nature Playground. I went on the swings and slide. It was a lot of fun. We got to see Prince Charles and then we went to the Zoo. We saw a reindeer, porcupine, buffalo, a cougar and monkeys. Everyone should visit the zoo. It was lots of fun. - Danya

We got to the park on a bus. We went to Winnipeg. I walked up the hill and went down the slide. We went to the zoo and we saw buffalo, ducks and monkeys. My favourite animal was the cougar. I had fun. - Graham

We had fun at the field trip. We saw Prince Charles twice. We saw him once at the Pavilion and then we saw him at the zoo in his car and he waved to us. We played on slides and swings and we ate our lunch there. At the zoo we saw a cougar and bison. We had fun! - Tate

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like great fun! You could have had a genuine "Royal Reader". Maybe next time Prince Charles comes to Manitoba?
Thanks for posting these.

- Sophie's dad

Anonymous said...

I really liked the field trip when we went to the zoo and I really liked seeing the Prince! That was our first field trip this year :)

Hayden P.

Anonymous said...

Only by reading the blog did I get to hear about Prince Charles. What a great experience all around. Thank you for taking them.