Saturday, June 14, 2014

Our Butterflies!




We got caterpillars in May. They were little when we got back from school they got bigger. When the caterpillar were big they turned into a chrysalis. They stayed in the chrysalis for 2 weeks. Then they turned into a butterfly. We let our butterflies go at Mrs. Edel deck. It was fun. - Mark

We liked having butterflies in our classroom. I did not want the butterflies to go because they were sooo pretty. They were Painted Lady Butterflies. We let our butterflies on the 13th. We were sad after we let them go. We found a caterpillar on Mrs. Edel's tree. We had fun with the butterflies. They were caterpillars then chrysalis and then butterflies. It was fun watching them go through the stages. We liked how they flew and dried their wings because I have never seen a butterfly dry their wings. I have 16 caterpillars on my tree at home. Now they are all chrysalis and there is 1 butterfly. - Molly

We had 16 caterpillars and they changed into a chrysalis and then a butterfly.We had lots of fun with them. I got to put a butterfly on my finger. - Alisha

No comments: