Sunday, December 13, 2015

The Gingerbread Hunt!





The Gingerbread hunt was fun. We had to use clues. I found him on the chimney in the house. There was a clue by the water fountain, office, Mrs. Skog's office and in the library. We got to bake and then decorate them and then eat them. We had lots of fun. - Lincoln


We were finding clues everywhere. We did lots of fun stuff together. We found him in the kitchen and he came out of the book. We baked Gingerbread cookies. We rolled out the dough and made one big one and two small ones. Then Mrs. Penner put them in the oven. Then we decorated them. We ate them after library. They were good. - Emma

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Grade 1/2M,

I really like watching the video. The cookies look really good. I'm glad you are having fun in your class!

From Carmen

Anonymous said...

ih ms martens I love wrcing in your class from carmen

Anonymous said...

ih ms martens I like math