Monday, February 06, 2012

DIPPING SNOWFLAKES!

First we had a coffee filter, then we dipped it in food colouring and you shouldn't dip it too much because otherwise it will just be one colour. Then you let it dry and then you cut it. Don't cut too much or it won't look that good. If you cut the top corner off then you are going to have a circle in the middle of your snowflake. It was really fun making it.
Andrew


We dipped the coffee filter into the food colouring and we made snowflakes. We cut the snowflakes out. Then we glued it on construction paper. I used red, blue, purple, green and yellow. - Charity


I liked the way the other snowflakes turned out and mine. My snowflake is very cool because it is very great for Valentine's Day. It has hearts on it. I used blue, green. yellow and red. - Matteo

1 comment:

Cassandra Penner said...

Great snowflakes I really enjoyed looking at them.Were they fun to make ?

- Cassandra ( Andrew's sister)