Sunday, November 03, 2013

Halloween

We used flour to make dough. We make cookies out of dough. We used shapes to press into the dough. I used a pumpkin shape. We put the cookies into the oven. Then we put sprinkles on them. They tasted good. - Alisha
We took the top off the pumpkin and then we took the seeds out. My mom came to help us. There were 800 seeds. We guessed how many kilograms our pumpkin weighed. Mine weighed 7 kg. We also measured how tall our pumpkin was. My mom carved a jack-o-lantern vampire. And I had fun doing it. I did not like touching the pulp.  - Hayden
We had fun at our party. There were 2 people dressed up as Iron Man. I was an Elf. We looked at the Auto body Shop to show them our costumes. We got to do activities in the gym. There was a haunted house and I got 6 candies. The teachers were Minions. - Tate

No comments: