Thursday, November 14, 2013

What Peace Means to Me


Peace is quiet - Danya
Peace means no war - Hayden
Peace is playing and sharing with my sister - Alex
Peace is being with my family and taking care of them - Darius
Peace is being nice to your friends and mom and dad - Tina
Peace is being nice to your friends - Madison
Peace is the poem "In Flanders Fields" and a nice classroom - Nick
Peace is quiet - Alisha
Peace makes me feel warm and happy - Ethan
Peace is a baby sleeping - Graham
Peace is being quiet and nice to people and hands to your side - Tate
Peace is rain dripping on my house and playing with my sister - Hana
Peace is my family and friends and a warm house - Cara-Lyn
Peace is hugging my family and smell fresh cookies from the oven - Sophie
Peace is encouraging words and homemade bread - Ms Martens

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading 'what peace means to you" I also enjoy reading your classroom blog. Its a great way to keep in touch with all of you!
from
Mrs. Smith :-)