Thursday, February 06, 2014

Prairie Theatre Exchange

I really liked the play because I got to be the Qallupilluit in "A Promise is a Promise". I liked being a helper with them and I got to see backstage. It was really cool. I had to move around and do a little dance. They did "Pigs", "Fifty Below Zero", "Zoom" and "I Have To Go". The actors were awesome. They practised for 2 weeks before they came to our school. -Molly
I liked being a pig in the play. I had to run and spin around. My favourite play was "Fifty Below Zero". I liked doing the stuff. - Cara-Lyn
Displaying IMG_5384.jpeg
I liked when I was being a pig and dancing around and I was looking at the actors. They opened the gate and I had to jump in. I liked the "Pigs" play the best. - Lucas

I liked when I was on stage. It was fun. I was on the wheelchair. I was the brother and I liked being the brother because I am a brother. I liked the acting. - Hayden



MVI 5519 from Donna Martens on Vimeo.

No comments: