Saturday, February 08, 2014

Olympic Ring Cupcakes

We baked cupcakes. We put in cake mix and eggs and mixed it together. We put them in the trays and baked them. We put on icing. Red, blue, black, yellow and green. It was lots of fun. - Danya

We made cupcakes with oil, eggs, and a cake mix. We mixed it with a mixer machine. It was lots of fun. We decorated the cupcakes with the Olympic colours. Ms Martens mixed the icing to make blue icing. She used chocolate icing and black food colouring. I got 5 cupcakes and I ate them with my sister and mom and dad. - Alex

I liked using the mixer because it goes around and around. We put water in the bowl. After we put icing on the cupcakes. We put blue, yellow, black, green and red. I liked eating them. - Alisha
       

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To: Ms. Martens class

It is so cool that you got to make the Olympic rings out of cupcakes! I am sooooo jealous! Has your class been watching the Olympics on the smartboard our class has! Canada is off to a great start in the Olympics winning 4 gold medals 3 silver medals and 2 bronze medals Go Canada!!!!!!!!!!!

From: Andrew

Anonymous said...

Hi Andrew,
Yes, we have been watching the Olympics. The medals have changed. We have 4 gold, 4 silver and 2 bronze. I like the Winter Olympics and I like to watch it. The Olympic colours are blue, black, yellow, red and green. Thanks for commenting on our blog!
From Grade 1/2M

Anonymous said...

I believe you all did an amazing job with those cupcakes and maybe one day we will see one of you in the Olympics!

Cara-Lyn's Mom