Monday, March 10, 2014

We Love To Read!


 
It was very fun when I held the torch from the Vancouver Olympics. We had a contest to get $100 worth of books for our classroom. We had to make 400 rings. We got 674 rings. My dad was a Royal Reader and I liked reading. I love to read was fun. - Sophie  
 
I had a lot of fun reading. Altogether in my rings I had 170 and the minutes I read was 970. I love to read month was fun and my Royal Reader was my Grandma. She brought cookies. The book my Grandma read was "Clara The Cookie Fairy". It was a lot of fun when we won the prize. We got a new stuffed animal from the library. I love to read month is over, but the Paralympics are on now. We have 6 medals in the Paralympics. - Molly

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good work 1/2M class!!! You're great readers.

- Sophie's dad

Anonymous said...

Way to go Grade 1/2 class! Awesome readers that like to 'ham' it up too!

Cara-Lyn's Mom