Thursday, November 13, 2014

What Peace Means To Me....

Grade 1/2M Paint Poppy Pictures
A dog playing with a cat - Darius
Playing with my friends - Carmen
A quiet room and reading - Danya
Ice cream all around us. - Katie
A bouquet of flowers  - Kessandra
Eating pizza and playing games with my Grandpa - Logan
Playing in the snow - Graham
Playing in the snow and playing with my sister - Santana
Playing with my neighbour and cousin and having fun - Ethan
Seeing the shooting stars and watching the full moon - Ditya
Going into my hot tub - Zach
Going on rides at the Stampede - Alisha
Learning french - AJ
Eating ice cream - Raydence
Having hugs from my mom - Sophie
Getting a new student in our class - Lucas
Reading a good book outside and cooperative students - Ms Martens

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

me and cara-lyn really liked painting poppies.from-ethan Zach.

Anonymous said...

I like how you put up the poppy art work from carmen

Anonymous said...

hi me and ethan and Zach really liked it from cara-lyn-ethan-zach