Saturday, November 29, 2014

Baking Biscuits!




I was number 3 and I added butter and 1 cup buttermilk to the bowl. Then we mixed it and made it into biscuits. I baked with Lucas and Kessandra and Mrs. Penner helped us. I had fun eating them. I liked baking with Mrs. Penner. It was a lot of fun. - Cara-Lyn

I was number 2 and I baked biscuits. I put salt and baking powder in the bowl. I used a jar to make a biscuit. I love baking. It is so much fun. - Lucas

I was number 3 and I had to add 6 tablespoons of butter that were cut into chunks and 1 cup of buttermilk. We mixed it with knives. I had fun making the biscuits. They were really good. - Dayna


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ms martens the biscuts were yummy thank you from sophie

Anonymous said...

hi ms martens did you like making the BISCUITS!!!!!! was it fun eating them were they yuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmy from Danya and Sophie