Tuesday, December 02, 2014

Morris Museum



We really liked going to the museum and looking at stuff. We saw bullets and a shotgun. We saw where they used to go to school and how tiny the benches were. We saw a fishing rod that was really old. Mr. and Mrs. McCrady gave us the tour. We met Mrs. Dreger my dad's teacher. We went to another room and got SunnyD and cookies. - Ethan

We walked to the museum and I saw two ends of a saw. I saw a Christmas tree and wrestling gloves and a violin. There were trains and they gave us a cookie and SunnyD. - Graham

It looks very cool in the museum. The record player was cool. I have never seen a
record player before. We saw a lot of dolls and a violin. I saw a long fishing pole and Danya and I went on a big scale and we almost weighed 100 pounds. I had fun. - Carmen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ms martens yay that was fun did you get sick I did from sophie

Anonymous said...

gogo ms martens your cool from sophie and danya