Friday, December 05, 2014

Dioramas


My special animal is a seal. She lives in the ocean and eats fish. We used plasticine and paint and construction paper and cotton balls. I worked so hard to make this ocean where my animal lives. I used paint, plasticine and cotton balls and I used a shoe box to put everything in there. I had lots and lots of fun. - Ditya

I made a dolphin's habitat. I used plasticine. I made a fish friend and an electric eel friend. I painted the background blue for the water and I added rocks. My animal lives in the ocean. Kody helped me make my diorama. We had fun. - Katie

I made a panda. I had fun making my panda. I like painting and painted the sky blue. My panda lives in the mountains and eats bamboo. My partner was Jill. - Alisha

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ms martens a seal a lion it was cool by sophie

Anonymous said...

hi ms martens it was fun making my diorama did anyone pick a pig or a cat or did someone pick a dog from danya to ms martens and the class

Anonymous said...

Those are some cool animals! Haylee

Anonymous said...

HI MS.MARTENS THOSE ARE SOME COOL DIAGRAMS. I ESPECALLY LIKE DITYA'S DIAGRAM.
FROM:Harshita

Mrs. Edel said...

hi I lol love the disins espeshly mine by sophie