Friday, October 28, 2016

Halloween and Winn Dixie Party!

              

The Winn Dixie party was fun. The movie was really good, but what was best of all we had sandwiches, hard candies, cookies and dump punch. Dump punch is orange and grapefruit juice and sprite. It was a really good party. I brought dog pictures of my 2 dogs, Parker and Daisy and my Grandma's dog, Gracie. She is really cute. Halloween was really fun. A few days ago, before Halloween, we carved pumpkins. My group did a little bit of each design we made. I choose the nose. It was really fun and we did pumpkin experiments. For example how heavy a pumpkin is and how tall it is and how many seeds are in it. The costumes at the party were really good costumes. Some were vampires, Wyatt was a ghost buster and I was Ron Weasley from Harry Potter. - Liam Wilson

No comments: