Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Baking Apple Muffins!

 

We put flour, eggs, baking powder, oil and apple sauce in a bowl. We stirred the ingredients. We put the muffins in a tray. We put them in the oven. I worked with Lucas, Carmen, Darius and Mrs. Penner. I had fun baking muffins. - Danya

We had fun baking muffins. It was awesome! We had to squish the apples in an apple musher. We mixed it up. The whole class had fun. - Zach 

I got to put the cinnamon in the muffins. We mushed up the apples and put them in the muffins. I got to stir it and we put brown sugar and cinnamon on the top. It tasted good and was fun. - Logan
 Apple Muffin Recipe 

1 cup white sugar
1 1/4 cup flour
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp baking powder
1 egg
1/4 cup oil
1 cup chopped apple
1/2 cup apple sauce 

Stir dry ingredients together.  Mix remaining ingredients in separate bowl.  Add to dry ingredients with the least amount of mixing.  Spoon into muffin cups. 

Mix together:
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/2 tsp cinnamon 

Sprinkle on top of each muffin.  Bake 375 degrees for about 20 minutes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

MMMM the muffin was good, Zach brought one home to share with us. -Ty and Jase

Anonymous said...

I love to cook I hope mrs penner will come to mrs edels calss I hope you had a lot of fun from molly to mrs martens and her calss.

Anonymous said...

To Ms Martens and her class,
I love your apple muffins. From Carmen