Friday, October 17, 2014

Friendship Fruit Salad

I brought an apple. We cut it first and then put it in the bowl. There were oranges, bananas, and an apple pear. Some people gave us the food and we ate it. I liked all of the fruit. - AJ

We put some mangoes, watermelon, and grapes into a fruit salad and we mixed it up and then we ate it. I brought a cantaloupe. It was fun. - Kessandra

I brought a banana, a kiwi and a mango. I couldn't find the mango in the fruit salad. Ethan brought a pomegranate, Zula brought a passion fruit, and AJ brought 2 apples and a banana.  Ms Martens read us a story while Mrs. Enns and Mrs. Blanchette cut up the fruit. We all ate the salad and it was very yummy! - Sophie


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome did you have fun I hope you did I love fruit salad all that fruit makes me hungry from molly to mrs. martens and her calss.

Anonymous said...

hi ms martens did you like the fruit salad I did from danya

Anonymous said...

hi ms martens did you know friendship is REALLY important. I had fun making the fruit salad did you have a good day from danya