Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!














Read below to find out what Grade 1/2 are thankful for!

My class, comic books, my mom and dad. - Graham
My mom, dad, sisters, brother, grandma, grandpa and Ms Martens. - Santana
The earth, Jesus, my family and friends and the whole wide world. - Kessandra
Mom and dad and what they give me for lunch and goldfish. - Carmen
Everybody and my lunch. My mom and grandparents in Morris and my dad and grandparents in Columbia. - Logan
My life, my cat, my dog, my brother and sister, my mom and dad. - Darius
My dad and mom, my sister, my brother, my home, my auntie, my uncle and my cousin that was just born. -  Raydence
God, I'm a Christian, my stuffed kitty, my brother Bo and my mom and dad. - Sophie
My mom and dad and my brother, my friends and my family. - Cara-Lyn
Making the apple muffins, pine cone turkeys, and my whole entire family. - Lucas
My dad, my mom, my two little brothers, and my Thanksgiving feast. - Zach
God, my mom and my dad and me,  and my sister. - Ditya
My family, for what I have, friends, creation and God. - Ethan
Friends, family, school, food and creation. - Danya
Mom and dad and my grandma, cousins, and a house. - Alisha
My mom and dad and my brother, my baby brother and my friends. - AJ
My family and my cousins. - Autumn
Turkey dinner with vegetables and marshmallow salad and my mom and dad and Nana and Papa. - Katie
My family, friends, going on vacations and my students. - Ms Martens


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi ms martens we are thankful for bo and jase ty from Zach and sophie

Anonymous said...

i love the sugar cookies they were awesome and I love the Halloween I went trick or treating to ms martens and her class!